- Live Racing
- Racing Information
- Press Box
- The Park
- Host an Event
- New Fans
- Get Tickets
Closing Weekend Hundred-Grander
SAP CAP Winner: Damian Roncevich with 170 Points.
June 28 & 29
CONTEST FORMAT• Two day live money contest on all Santa Anita Races.
• $6,500 Buy-In ($5,000 bankroll and $1,500 entry fee with 100% of entry fees going to prizes)
• Win/Place/Show and Exacta wagers are eligible for the contest (No Trifecta, Superfecta, Super High 5 or multi-race exotic wagers will be permitted in the contest).
• Each entry must wager at least $400 per race on a minimum of five races each day of the contest. The remaining $1,000 must also be wagered during the contest (Meaning each player must wager a minimum of their entire $5,000 bankroll during the contest).
• Maximum of one cash entry! Only 50 entries available!
PRIZES ($100,000 PRIZE POOL)• 1st Place: $70,000
• 2nd Place: $17,500
• 3rd Place: $7,500
• Leader after Day 1 = $5,000
• Top three finishers at the end of the two days will also receive entry into the 2015 DRF/NTRA Handicapping Championship in Las Vegas, courtesy of Santa Anita Park.
To enter the contest send a check payable to Los Angeles Turf Club for $6,500. This contest will be limited to 50 entries plus the 6 spots awarded at Santa Anita contests earlier this year.
Players may purchase a maximum of one cash entry. If a player wins a qualifying spot in Santa Anita contest, they will be eligible to purchase an additional entry.
To reserve a spot, players can mail a $1,500 deposit check and pay remaining $5,000 balance by check at least one week prior to the contest or with cash on Saturday, June 28.
Checks should be sent to:
Santa Anita Park
Attn: Nate Newby
285 West Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007
No personal checks will be accepted after Monday, June 23. $1,500 deposits are non-refundable unless all 50 entries are filled.
For any additional information, call Nate Newby at (626) 574-6391 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.