- Live Racing
- Racing Information
- Press Box
- The Park
- Host an Event
- New Fans
- Get Tickets
TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR BREEDERS' CUP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS AT SANTA ANITA PARK
30th running of horse racing’s premier event to take place Nov. 1-2
ARCADIA, Calif. (June 3, 2013) - The Breeders' Cup and Santa Anita Park today announced that tickets are on sale to the general public for the 30th running of the Breeders’ Cup World Championships, Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2. This year marks the seventh time that Santa Anita will host the Breeders’ Cup, and the third time under the two-day Championship format.
The Breeders’ Cup, Thoroughbred racing’s most prestigious global event, consists of 14 races with purses and awards totaling more than $27 million. There will be a total of 10 races held on the Friday program and 12 on Saturday, culminating with the $5 million Breeders’ Cup Classic at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT.
Fans can purchase Breeders’ Cup tickets online at http://www.breederscup.com/tickets or by calling toll-free at 877-721-7671. Due to strong demand during the VIP pre-sale window, many premium area tickets have been sold; however, excellent seats are available in Grandstand Reserved, Turf Club Box and select dining areas.
2013 ticketing highlights:
• The View, a new section for 2013 carved out on the rail at the finish line, combines prime access with a VIP luxury experience. The View brings the same excitement of sitting on the 50 yard line or mid-court to the racetrack, coupled with the atmosphere of the most fashionable rooftop party in LA. The place to be on race days, VIP access to The View is selling fast.
• Breeders’ Cup and Santa Anita Park have once again enlisted QuintEvents as its Official provider of fan experience packages. Official Breeders’ Cup Experiences ticket, travel and hospitality packages are customizable to include Friday & Saturday Championship tickets, private on-site hospitality lounges with celebrity jockey ‘meet and greet’ opportunities, an exclusive breakfast with industry expert analysts Donna Barton-Brothers and Jay Privman and other enhancement add-ons to include: parties, ground transportation and hotels. Log on to www.breederscup.com/tickets or call 866-834-8663 for more information.
• Ticket prices for reserved seats on Championship Friday range from $50-$175 and from $75-$375 on Championship Saturday. Bundled two-day packages are available for Grandstand Reserved seats, Turf Club Box seats and premium dining experiences.
• Single seats are available in the Turf Club Box and in the following dining areas: Baldwin Terrace Dining Room and Clockers’ Corner Trackside Dining.
• All fans attending the Breeders’ Cup World Championships will receive free track programs on Friday and Saturday upon entering the racetrack.
"Together with our host, Santa Anita Park, we look forward to providing fans from around the globe with an unparalleled event experience that includes world-class championship racing, entertainment, fashion and fine cuisine,” said Craig Fravel, Breeders’ Cup President and CEO.
“All of us here at Santa Anita Park look forward to again hosting the Breeders’ Cup World Championships in November and we’re excited that tickets are now available to fans worldwide,” said Santa Anita Chairman, Keith Brackpool. “Santa Anita Park is the one of the world’s most beautiful racing venues, and along with the Breeders’ Cup, we are proud to offer a wide array of ticketing, seating and dining opportunities."
About Breeders’ Cup
The Breeders’ Cup administers the Breeders’ Cup World Championships, Thoroughbred racing’s year-end Championships. The Breeders’ Cup also administers the Breeders’ Cup Challenge qualifying series, which provides automatic starting positions into the Championships races. The 2013 World Championships will be held at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif., on Nov. 1-2, and will be televised live on the NBC Sports Network and NBC. The $5 million Breeders’ Cup Classic will be shown live and in primetime on NBC. Breeders’ Cup press releases appear on the Breeders’ Cup Web site, www.breederscup.com. You can also follow the Breeders’ Cup on social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Contacts: Jim Gluckson, Breeders’ Cup, 212-230-9512, email@example.com
Alexandra Paparsenos, CTP, 617-412- 4000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Willman, Santa Anita Park, 626-574-6417, email@example.com